Ergonomics is a science concerned with the ' fit ' between people and their work environment.
Figures published by the Health & Safety Executive show that in 2010 / 11 over 26 million working days were lost due to work related illness and workplace injury.
By applying ergonomic principles you can:
- Reduce the risk of workplace injuries
- Reduce the potential for ill health
- Improve productivity & performance
Using our expertise we can advise you on the following:
- Manual Handling & lifting techniques
- Workstation assessments
- Back to work ' rehabilitation programs
Our client base is diverse, ranging from small local employers through to some of the country's major banks & building societies.